Last night I came to pet Gambit as it was one of those nights that I barely got to touch him. His front was all wet and I got concerned that maybe me, swapping the cat food has made him feel not so good and sweat. I was thinking about going to vet but after paying attention to him I realized it was because he was just done with a grooming session.
Since I got him I changed the way I dress up for work. I used to dress for the day of the week, and corresponding to the astrological signs of the day.
Monday would be a warm cardigan, since it corresponds to moon and nurturing
Tuesday would be a plaid, masculine Martian energy
Wednesday would be kept grey. Neutral gendered as it corresponds to mercury and focus was on communication
Thursday would be my formal wear or sometimes something specific. A shirt or even a hoodie with navy blue color or even black. Making it look like it is prepared for a character. Business like as Jupiter wants. I would listen to droplets of Jupiter also.
Friday would be feminine and self expressive. Band shirt, some light hoodie, even Hawaiian shirts.
Don’t get me started about pants.
But now I am wearing my black shirt and grey thick cardigan on top. Pants remains the same for the week. A straight black pair of pants.
This is the way of the cat
To wear the same thing and keep it clean.
This lets me fall deeper into a potential well that doesn’t concern me with being 5x different people during a week. Just one person with one personality at work that becomes more and more of himself not sharing his body and soul in the air to adjust with every concern of every person.
We need to do one thing and we are paid for that one thing
To understand the philosophy of our existence and enjoy it.
Nothing more is gained by asking others to validate us

No comments:
Post a Comment