Saturday, August 2, 2025

Vanier

 

a beautiful house

is this how it feels like with no glasses on?

another one of those machines


Big mama is carrying the burden of life while listening to music and showing off triceps


first you will see a small green and then a larger green


nobody looks at cars


yes that is exactly what I want


gentleman, got the throne, got the notebooks, got a sleeping place, and water to stay hydrated.


another one of those people who look at me and think I am not going to shoot them


immigrant on wheels


the whole street knows 

I tried to steal a photo from this gang

this little lady came closer and asked if I can take a photo

his brother was also interested

but grandma didn't want to be in the picture

didn't feel alone wearing flower shirt

something about this over arching tree makes me think of the curvature of the piano

Canada homeland

pretty sophisticated design on Montreal Street. Makes me think of poetry


dog unleashed

this is how people look like in their cars

it is a cone

moment of silence

doesn't every fella who grooms themselves deserve to be seen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...