Monday, July 25, 2022

Confusion

 Hi

I found a repetitive pattern in what I do. Especially in this blog, the other blog, my journals, etc. After a while, I lose the track of who am I talking to. Like it begs the question: should I write these? because if it is a book for someone else to read it should be very refined to keep them from being misled. Or how polite should I be or should it be very self-righteous or humble. Am I teaching someone or am I exploring my own mind? 

It is hard for me to know where am I aiming for. My future self will be more mature and will judge what I am writing with more experience, so I have to keep a humble attitude. Otherwise, my future experiences will prove to me I was wrong. On the other hand, being too humble leads to not really trusting what I feel and think at the moment. It keeps the ideas soft and not formed. That will make me quiet. So the biggest confusion here is how to adjust me to not be too cocky and also be expressive. 

Let's do it Mahdi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...