He has been out for hours and he usually doesn’t stay out for more than a few minutes .
I left him to himself to figure when to come back and he hasn’t been back since then. I left the door partially open because I am sick today and need rest.
It’s literally a pain in the neck. Sore through and I think a pulled muscle on the side of my neck because of shovelling.
I have taken a couple days off to get back to normal.
Now I put some snow in a plastic bag to make a cold compress on my pulled muscle, hoping that is going to fix it.
It is difficult
But on the bright side, a couple men showed up at my front door asking if I will pay them to shovel the new snow on my driveway. They asked for 10-15 and I gave them 20. It wasn’t a lot of snow but it made me feel relieved about one of the issues.
No comments:
Post a Comment