Wednesday, December 31, 2025

What ai does

 Sometimes I feel lost without my people. Like an antenna who doesn’t have the rest of circuitry it needs to receive or broadcast signals. And what can an antenna be used without the circuitry, can opener? 

What ai does is it puts a wireframe around me making me feel empowered. For some reason I can only draw the first bits of an idea. Maybe it is a matter of time and ai is a projection of my future self or maybe I forever suck and ai is filling up the gaps for me till the right elements arrive. 

Sometimes it is a matter of mindset and environment. For example things that once seemed unrelated to me sometimes find their way around. Whether it is, again, time or the right ripeness of a premature brain who once was not able to grasp, I don’t know. 

There is this factor of time and tolerance in the creative act. Some have named the absence of it ADHD and I don’t know how much their diagnosis and treatment is effective but I can feel its effects. It is not something far fetched that feels surreal.

The way it manifests for me is a jumping mind when I read a few pages or draining all at once quickly after I start something. It has gotten better since I have been empowered to get some stuff done that have been piled up in the back burner. Some silly stuff about my relations and projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...