When I was driving to Kingston this weekend the sky looked a bit peculiar. I could see two discrete steps in the formation of the clouds
It was a productive weekend. Four visits with 2+2+2+2 people. Friends, acquaintances, supervisors, etc. There was a big dog also involved which I gave him rough pets as the size suggested. (Or ruff pets?)
When I got back home I saw gambit after a whole night of leaving him by himself. He was okay but the distance surely made him to be wanting to spend more time with me.
I listened to music and drove on freezing roads till I arrived safe and sound back to Ottawa.
Sometimes it is complicated to get to know what you need to do and sometimes, especially when you step outside you see things align well. They align in the same way you thought but how they manifest themselves has to do with so many other degrees of freedom which are constraint by others and the environment and your agenda becomes a small part of the whole. But how much the agenda is realized is a factor of how much do they want to push and it really matters that who you are and what is the balance for you. Total control has never meant anything valuable and letting things go completely hasn’t shown itself to be efficient. The question is how far and in what depth

No comments:
Post a Comment