Wednesday, December 3, 2025

Routine



 I felt like I have gotten into a routine. Going home every night seeing Gambit freaking out for a minute and slowly converging back to normal as I slowly put some food in his bowl, making food for myself, eating, resting on the couch and he climbing on me after a few minutes, and rest or do some computer stuff. 

I tried a couple different cat foods since he rejected the one I bought last weekend. He definitely likes the canned wet food that is chunky but not a fan of pate like one I got. I also got some freezed raw cat food for him which he refused to eat the bloody thing. I thought it will bring him closer to his primal apex predator instincts but he just didn’t like it. 

Tonight after the person whom I wished happy birthday and couldn’t make a plan since his friend had medical emergency, I went out by myself and I got to realize I am stepping out of that loop. 

This cat definitely attracts attention and that is what we want. We want to give our attention to him. But the cost is you get stuck in a loop. A loop that you are satisfied with but that is a problem. 

What about the sense of liberty?

The question is do we ever have liberty? Is this the cat who is taking it away or he is just bringing it up to the surface?

Anything that comes to the forefront becomes a problem to be resolved. It has happened many times before. Having a problem and thinking of what if I could choose my problem? 

Or is this the problem I want to work on? The feeling where you want to quit the job you think you are stuck in. My experience is by mentally quitting the job you get to step out of the invisible box that is drawn around you. The needs that are dictated and the things that must be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...