Friday, December 5, 2025

Health

 Growing older comes with cycles of sensitivity.

Let me explain

Since 25 I noticed I go through cycles when something in my body becomes a source of curious warnings. A pain in the knee, something in stomach, liver area, bladder, urinary system, gut etc. 

Before noticing the pattern I was feeling overwhelmed and thinking whether I am doing something damaging to my body or what? But then after a while I realized this seems like a program designed to make us observe the different part of our vehicle. Otherwise body looks like something we are pulling by our existence and the point of it is just for staying alive.

Looking at the sensitivities I slowly understood there is a pattern to what happens outside and what feels in the body. Believe it or not what people said about what goes in and out feels meaningful in a sense that it is connected and rooted to our bodies. 

Sometimes we get to notice how language forms reasonable words to express thoughts and then we notice how those words have their primary location somewhere around the body. Either a part of it or something related to it. And as long as body makes sense, the language that is built on top of it makes sense.

No matter how much we move to abstraction, in the end, the basis of what we do is summarized in one and one thing. In what we do.

And what do humans do? In the most basic form, 

they eat and excrement. 

They drink and urinate

They rest and they exercise

They notice and they observe

 Etc etc

It is all about taking something in and processing it and putting what they do not want deal with outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...