Monday, November 10, 2025

Now that is the end

 This is the end of it

Still in love deficit

Music in my head, full of regret

What if I could play an instrument 

What if I could be having a microphone

In my hand saying words that would impact

And would have fans blowing at me

Cooling off the fire I have

It’s too late, life is dead

You were never the type who could say

Who could be shining bright

Obsessed and extremes who were harsher would raise on top

My way has been a downwards path

Bowed to not be the exiled angel

Hoping there is a pyramid of power

Pointed downwards deep in the under ground

Where the spirits are

Where the dead go

Where the ones behind the curtain speak the word

A mysterious hum

Their hoods covering who they are

Great individuals who lose their sense of self

And become an organic machine one with the greys

Those who are running the simulation

And allowing us to be smart enough to observe

But I never felt the choice and power

Unless in brief circumstances where I felt the urge

Nobody tells humans how to be

Their bodies are machines that can operate

In different zones, and higher powers

Energy can be felt with the palm of your hand

I needed some pain killers to be able to feel

The social dynamics do not mean anything

When the wisdom is not there to tell you what is needed

Only a sacrifice towards what feels to be right to be done

Electricity flowing through iron veins

And the stretches that stretch the soul to cover more

Talking about what is needed to be done

And waiting the flesh to take care of what’s inside

Gut takes care of punishing and absorbing the living life

Out of the consumed dead material

Every nutrient that feels right

Must be absorbed to the body in charge

A deep deep cold that pierces through

The matrix that contained life once in a while

So are we I would expect as above is below

They who oversee us take us for a reason

Something inside of us is their nutrients

Information in this case not the mere flesh

And the brain feels hot when it is working hard

I can feel it when I am deep into solving a problem

Some human made structures seem so mysterious 

As if the ones who designed it are already connected

Some humans have a glimpse of what is right

When you look at them part of them shines light

But then you give them time and you see them again

Repeating the cycle with no avail

Then you ask yourself is it me or them

Why would I be a part of their existence and so they are in mine

It goes back to when you would say 

World is a reflection of self

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...