Monday, November 3, 2025

Human plane

 I see them, thoughts above the horizon 

They pass by like clouds and I watch them

I get to think about the implications of them 

With my limited sight connecting the dots

There are things that we want to know why

It’s the realm of gods we step into

Where thoughts are formless and nobody is involved 

But how can a mere human do something so profound 

Who draws the line guarding the beyond?

It comes back to me as all is one

In a bitter taste when the shards hurt my sight

I have to get back to my safe place I can’t stay long

I come back to my body where I belong

God was forgiving when he gave us a body

A home to get back and something familiar to think about

Below the horizon where all that matters is

A passage of temporary thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...