Monday, September 22, 2025

Week day

It is Monday morning and something is waiting for me

Something that because of it, I didn’t sleep late

Something that is going to want to drain me if I am not careful

Something that drags me into thinking about pieces

And makes me need to wear glasses and lose sight of

What happens in the big picture

But it pays me and allows me to break the problems

Into manageable abstract form of convoluted things

That I need to open up and decipher

I don’t know how long this run will take

But I hope I won’t burn a fuse or be drowned this time

Good thing is it pays me

Money is a problem which I cannot resolve by myself

And it allows me to be in an environment 

Which I encounter people daily

And the funny thing is I see them more than my friends and family

That is not the joke,

The joke is the reason we were put together was mainly because

We could solve a problem that looked similar

This arises a mismatch 

And each mismatch is an opportunity to learn

To fill in the gaps

Or set boundaries 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...