Saturday, September 20, 2025

Glamp near Perth, ON

 It was my birthday and I booked an OTenTik tent to stay. Short review, cleaner and easier to use than most cabins I ever booked, cheaper, but the downside is it is a tent and gets super warm during the day and extremely cold at night. To the point where I wasn't able to get out of my sleeping place till morning. No heating inside, no electricity, but the washroom was pretty close, and there was a dishwashing sink outside.

A short week; I only did Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, but I genuinely felt burnt up Thursday morning. I was planning to go shopping and be ready to be there at 3pm, but after an hour of deciding stuff in the morning, I fell asleep on the couch and found myself back at 2pm. 

Again, the photos are arranged by themselves and I leave it as is to give a way for the entropy of the universe to aligns the story

A cave painting appeared on the log I was burning. Did the cave paintings appear by themselves, or humans did them?

A happy person. This is day two, after a night of being frozen and trying to sleep, and rowing a boat in all the different ways possible to keep it straight. But you know what? Those were things that were keeping me from smiling, and I needed them.

I was remembering how I solved control theory problems for a row passing a river with a current flowing in a different direction in my undergrad. At points it appeared to me that I am not dealing with a stable system at all.

Contrast

I realized the outer shell of wood logs is extremely resistant to flames, and they keep the inner core from burning. That is why people chop the wood to burn it.

And this is how I began the week. With 4 lanes on the highway closed for a questionable reason

This is the canal I was riding my canoe in. There were locks and boats on the other side of the lock.

Beautiful trees

Looked to find a frog on one of these lily pads with no avail

A tree stopped me and made my boat hit the spider web in this branch. I felt like it was holding me till I take photos from it and left me to do the mission

This is the tree which was holding me

same tree but I took a few photos

This is how it was holding on to me. It may not seem obvious, but I was locked in its branches

There was an empty nest on the branches also

some other fallen trees now where hosting spider webs

A symmetric view

These cat tails reminded me of the war movies I watched as a kid. Iranian soldiers rowing their boats between Iran and Iraq in wartime. I felt how grateful I am that I don't need to be quiet, so I don't get shot or bombed by a mortar. The whistling song plays in my head whenever I pass by an experience in which I smell the blood of fallen soldiers in my peace and freedom. The same happened when I went for a drive in my car and on many other occasions. An ongoing generational mourning for a generational trauma.

beautiful colors of green, orange, and blue with the shining bright light from that little spot in between.

do not so special leaves get to be shot?

gradient of greens in the background of blue sky

Oversaturated colors

trail taking a turn

Life speeds up

Greenery and more greenery

fabric of the wooden log

These guys were biking nearby

The dude and his drink

The OTenTik spot

The heat lies in between

And sunset with me and my car


No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...