Monday, November 18, 2024

The new way

 He took me to a theater,

The main character was a man in the corner of his mind

Driven by the thoughts

He filled a hole in my sense of identity

That I am whom I care I am in the corner of my thoughts

The sense of value I am looking to find is nowhere to be found

It is but a judgement of my time alone

Complicated but well deserved

That this, is the missing piece of my puzzle

I wish and I hope for the mind

to be gentle on me

treat me as a naive student whom is asking for wisdom

But in the fast paced world out there

It is hard to make choices accurately

And to understand that foolishness

Is a necessary component to learn wisdom

As we only learn by making mistakes

But please make me understand the correction

Before it is needed to spend a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...