Wednesday, November 6, 2024

cocktail

Will it be possible for the mind to convey the message 

That you are blessed by anything 

better than a cocktail?

Freud says pleasure through mouth 

Is one of the fundamentals of how the tower of emotions go up

And doing, what it is to be around

Comes with having energy 

And deep down the quality of it

is through how the food is processed 

For computers, they do bytes

And we do bites

How big of a bite is what I want to do

And what food is going to give me the bite size I need

For my stomach to hold a firm dome

under my lungs

for my breath to flow and I become pneuma

That is when the flow of me 

and the universe will be inline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...