Saturday, September 7, 2024

She made it

 It wasn't always the easiest to find the root cause 

When I saw those flashes of purple light I felt the rush

The build up of the invisible indigestion of my soul

piled up for a millenia 

The I remembered the sun light

The hot summer days when I would collect

the darkness off of the street

And I didn't know why it is me who is

Exploding with headaches 

Now it has been proven to me that

my body is my divine temple

On different levels of material to invisible and concealed 

It is functioning out of my control

And does its job of collecting what is 

Supposed to be digested

And I am learning to get work done

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...