Saturday, September 7, 2024

Heaven

 My father told me what matters the most is 

at the end of the day,

To make sure you get to go to the heaven

At the end of the day I go to sleep

to the Kingdom of imagination 

The called it unconscious mind

I know I am definitely not conscious of it

Science is my tool and I can't take a notebook

Or a sensor down there in the depth of the unknowingness

To log and sense what happened to me

All is twisted

Deep down I have seen familiar and unfamiliar 

And I have seen what happened before in another lens

Sometimes a harsh, or maybe true reflection of 

What reality really happened

I have felt scared and guilty

I have felt joyes and delighted

I have had feelings in my heart and on my skin

I felt that all

Who were they, what it was? I can't tell for sure

Is someone in charge of my life?

Maybe and maybe not

I feel a truth

I do feel it in my abdomen

I have seen my face in other realities

Was I shifting between what's real and what is not?

I have seen realities matching with my reality

the one I wake up in it every day

I can say for sure that is not a dream

It is too stable not like the dream

Where scenes flow into eachother 

Where freedom of 

freedom of what

freedom of the structure 

flow concurrently 

and there is no reason to be afraid


No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...