the inner father and mother I made through the years
And they may be very different from what my parents themselves are
makes me feel very confused at times
The kind of feeling where
I get to find what am I really doing to myself
Of making myself feel guilty
Because of the way I am
to see myself change
and become something better
A constant battle that makes me destabilize
and Love becomes something so confusing that I cannot realize
I am in a battle between the right and wrong
And I choose to be the one who is a destroyer
But the destroyer of the wrong
And bring down a new way
Not entirely new, but a rework of what has already been done
Because who can make such great thinking other than time
It takes many souls to build a great structure
It takes many to become truthful enough
To be the wrong one to be the one who in not so nice
But does what is needed to be done
And meanwhile, they get a degree of
Burning in the flames of the mind
To shine purely, makes me afraid of the hearts
That needs to be on my way I hope they realize
I hope they are less sensitive than what I feel all the time
I hope I don't make them feel so much pain at all
But the reality is humans are humans
And I don't think some are very different from the rest
They have their way of thinking and it is not supposed to change
And I want to stop making myself feel guilty for anything else
I deserve a stable mind which is growing
I deserve a confident soul to live
I deserve a person with a real persona
I deserve someone who wants to delegate to me
What they already know they want
But they are not able to provide it as much
No comments:
Post a Comment