Monday, December 5, 2022

weeks

 Hi

Weeks are passing by like days would,

They told me time will speed up in the adulthood,

I am not saying I miss it. Days are different,

Each day is gaining its own persona and I am getting to know them,

Weeks are days and days are hours of days,

A year is now seven times shorter,

They told me adulthood passes fast I didn't understand then,

I want to put it in words but it is hard to say,

each activity needs a bit more energy but gives me a deeper focus,

I am going for what I need and time is not scarce,

Keeping it up takes effort and slips away,

Weeks are like a string one after eachother,

Stress and feeling tired carries to the next,

I have learnt I have to take a pause, once in a while,

Otherwise, time slips out of my pinch, and will be lost,

Work is now a word that needs to be done,

This word has gained life, and is intelligent enough,

It can hear, as my boss would say,

It knows how to battle me, it feels like it can fool me,

By telling me I can push and get rid of it,

But the reality tells me another story,

The reality is the story is the same as it's always been,

It wants my life, it wants my time,

getting it done is not its concern at all,

It wants my attention, wants to see me tired,

Wants to burn me out like a cigarette,

But I am gonna balance it, never gonna give up,

The balance is on doing everything on time




No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...