Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Routine

 Hi

After a long time, almost a year, I want to review my goals and see how did I do.

One of my goals for this year was mastery over myself. 

By that, I mean being able to feel in tune with my self and be able to process the feelings and have a good understanding of my energy. 

I cannot say I have achieved my goal. Life comes at me in waves and I am having a hard time getting hit by the life lessons and keeping my ship above the surface.

I think the biggest challenge in my life is waking up in the morning. 

There are so many things that can fit in the morning routine and waking up half conscious and thinking about them usually results in saying, there is time for doing that, and snoozing till the red alert.

My defeated self realized I cannot stay stubborn and try to have everything in my mind and I am going to have a checklist in my phone and start as soon as I wake up and leave earlier to work. 

That is my plan for tomorrow as a pilot and we will see if that is going to become my way of going through 2023 or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...