Monday, August 8, 2022

Unconscious mind

 Hi

The past weekend, I was thinking about understanding the role of the unconscious mind. I was talking with one of my friends on video chat who studied psychology and I had a video of Carl Jung on pause. My phone shows paused youtube videos as a small picture that can be expanded to be full screen or not. For me, it looked like I am on a call with this friend and Jung. 

I was thinking how Carl Jung was really on that call but he was located in the unconscious mind. I was thinking about the beauty of the creation where we needed to leave a big part of the machinery of the mind on the unconscious side. We wanted to surprise ourselves by keeping ourselves in the hands of a greater and more complex mind. 

A mind cannot experience itself unless it can break itself into two pieces and forget one piece and start understanding through the other half.

Forgetting is a part of the experience. How beautiful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...