Monday, July 18, 2022

daily tension

 Hi

This week I will be trying to keep my daily stress under control. What I realized is when I have too much stress I cannot focus and spend time on detailed activities and I get frustrated very fast. That leads to mistakes and mistakes make me repeat and go through iterations. 

I am also trying to be less empathic and be more myself. Too much empathy makes my boundaries leak to other people and it is not the best thing when I have so much energy and time. Sometimes it is better to let people deal with their problems rather than trying to bring them up. Feeling down may help them realize what is the cause of their feelings. This also helps me to be less compromising and be able to use my own judgment to decide what I need to do. 

I think it is a part of assigning value to my time and energy and only using and giving them to others when they ask for it. And when they ask for it, I can spend quality time with them and not get tired of what I think is what I should do. 

I realized that sometimes not helping and being able to see someone suffer because of their own mistake is the best thing we can do for them.

Maybe a few years back I would describe someone like this as cold-hearted but now I think someone like this is reserved and is respecting themselves more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...