Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Building up momentum

 Hi

I think writing about problems tells the universe I need some help. And I think it helped me. Today I woke up at 5am but I couldn't get out of bed till 7. But I didn't let myself sleep too. I was doing micro exercises like face muscles and eyes to get the sleep out of my head and prove to myself I can be awake all this time. One thing that stops me from waking up is I think of later and see myself sleepy in the one-hour future and I don't want to see myself defeated so I don't even go to the war. I feel like I should build my mindset and prove to myself I can do it to really do it. Those 2 hours were my tragedy time of to be or not to be. It is really hard to choose to be and I have to do it every day. Today my motivation was if I don't get up and go out running, I will have a shit day with 2 meetings and that will destroy me. So I think threats from outside also can be a good motivation. I wish I can get to a point where I don't need threats and I wake up and do the things I want to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...