Last night I woke up after my nap to my phone with a message from the Reiki practitioner I booked saying: we had an appointment at 8 pm, are you okay? etc.
I realized the long day had me to a long nap and now I over slept. I looked at the maps and I was 10 minutes away from their office. I asked if 8:20 works and I arrived at 8:20.
Something sometimes about planetary hours shifts appointments back and forth slightly. Maybe that was the reason, maybe not.
The session was stronger than what I experienced before. I let my hand move and do what is needed. A quiet silent observation of the unfoldment of the moment right in front of the closed eyes. Something in the closest definition of subtle energies that I feel blind to but at those elevated moments I feel like I naturally understand. The meridians the energy centers the symbols. Something ancient and archaic to the build of human design. Makes me feel since the time of ancient Egypt till now it has not been changed. Something in the scale of millennia.
My hands moved and moved, I felt the tingles, I felt the movements. My practitioner had a lively gut that made me think if I had the choice to do what I wanted, maybe my gut would be as lively as his. It would almost talk its way through the session with him being mostly quiet.
I feel like in those moments we are elevated to a state where we are served by someone who has put themselves somewhere in the orientation of cosmic power. Something like a doctor who serves patients and the hierarchy of doctors in a hospital. But this one looks dark to me.
I was thinking of myself in the past year as someone who has been observant of their energy and thought there is not much to worry about but as the sessions went on I had a few moments of severe coughing and feeling like my body wants to release this thing which I cannot understand. I can only think that there are somethings like knots or convoluted steel wool like things inside our instrument. I learnt a few variations of coughing which I did not notice their differences before. I felt itches down in different zones of my throat which each needed their own type of stimulation to be resolved.
After the session I drank so much water which still continues to today which is the day after. Some kind of heat has found itself in my body that demands water.
No comments:
Post a Comment