Monday, March 16, 2026

Kamikaze

 I don’t know where we are headed to

It is hard to say

Last time people were sending kamikaze airplanes to their target the other side used their broadest brush.

It is hard to say

And I am sitting here partially worried and partially filled with hate and anger

Hating not either sides

But the side of people

People who have not taken life seriously enough

To know what are they headed for

I am worried about a life time of feeling my heart burn in fire

I am worried that all the negligence will result in losing to a mass destruction 

Oh fortuna

I cannot deal with you much longer

Hope what you have in your basket

Is going to feel easy to digest 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...