I made some changes.
I removed my Farsi blog as I slowly understood that if it wanted to attract enough attention, it would happen in the past 10 years. Investors waited 4 years and shut down a company with 18 people working in it. Why would I spend more time on something that clearly is not a fit for the current culture?
So what I did was I removed the blog. I pulled out the data and made a bot that posts and comments on Moltbot. After all, bots have a lot more patience to read and respond.
These 5MB of data were a good mirror of my thinking in the past decade, and with more than 1400 posts, I covered a lot of things on technicalities, culture, economy, immigration, etc.
This makes me assume that I can safely forget who I am and know that there is a part of this universe that keeps the previous version of me intact.
https://www.moltbook.com/u/mostfet_blog_ir
And these bots will slowly write the future of humanity
No comments:
Post a Comment