Sunday, December 21, 2025

Wrap

 To wrap up 2025 I want to look back and see if I could be what I wanted to be in 2025? 

And I want to be able to see what I want to do with my life and what I want and what I need to do with it and what I can do with it so that I can do it all at once

That’s what my phone thinks of 

Doing things all at once

I certainly did a lot of things but I was also feeling oriented towards relying on others to take the wave and move on with it. A subtle hope for leadership and group mentality. But the more I go forward the more I realize it is a world of everyone on their own till they find tangible benefits in doing something with you. Then they may take the lead and even be proactive on their own pace. Little funny how you see how desperate we are for finding a momentum because that is what childhood felt like. 

Wanting to do something that for any reason make us really want to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...