Friday, December 12, 2025

Busy week

 You know what

A bit of cat hair and blown fuse in my brain does not hurt me. 

Not that it is the first time I was on my own and tried to fix everything while thinking everyone else is fucking around and not doing what they are payed to do. 

But I have proven myself and everyone else wrong many times

That’s how I approach systematic issues

System people feel this and not many care enough to see it

I myself prefer not to see it but my vision catches a pile of shit which I swim in

And I am not a perfectionist. I have experienced when void was present and there wasn’t even a pile of shit to swim in

Just an urge and wanting for something to happen and feeling it’s burden on my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...