Last night Gambit was meowing behind the door wanting something I could not provide. I want to keep the bedroom pet free and he wanted cuddles. We spent enough time yesterday together and I read a book while he stretched and laid down. He is a good book holder and he appreciates the weight.
But around 1-2 am he started meowing and I woke up with the piercing smell of his urine. Although I had an air purifier on, for a brief moment the molecules found their way in the bedroom air. Was it an establishment of dominance? Or was it to make himself feel safe in the dark night of the house? I don’t know but what I know is it was a lot of pee when I scooped it out of his litter box later at night.
How long was this cat holding his pee?
So after sometime I also felt the urge to use the washroom and went to do my thing. Seeing the other side of this calm cat which never did zoomies in day time. His nocturnal self was present and he was running from the doormat to the cat tree and back. After a couple times, he hit the umbrella and hit a couple things and made some noise that scared himself. He came back to the couch for me to put a hand on him. I meditated for few minutes and he laid down on the other side of the couch.
When I was done, I went back to the bedroom and he started meowing again seeking attention. But I put a headphone on and told him no. I slept and the noise cancelling function was able to reduce only a bit of his voice.
I dreamed a bunch of dreams. Dreams that are hard to put in words where I saw a female friend of mine in the shape of a bearded man and military cars and personnel. In the parallel universes a lot of similar things and different things happen. Things about family and friends, relationships, etc. Despite the fact that they can be all different from what we know, but you see similarities in symbols and the roots of their meanings. You see similarities faces and people in places you don’t expect.
For example in my last dream which made me get out of bed, I saw my bedroom door open and Gambit was inside the bedroom.
So after giving him his breakfast, I told him that he shouldn’t be meowing at nights. Does he like it if I keep meowing at him? He responded with a meow.
I headed out and wondered if my tone was too harsh for him, or if he is able to understand anything. I thought of him as a reflection of me and I am sure he understands the energy behind words even if he doesn’t understand the vocabulary.

No comments:
Post a Comment