Sunday, October 5, 2025

Problems

 Sometimes I experience wrinkles in my mind. The kinds of things that bothers me when I look back. The thing about them is they are itchy. They make you want to look and touch them thinking that by thinking you are going to heal them. The reality is they are like open wounds or rashes. It’s like a skin that regardless of what you do to it, is going to bring up that sensitivity. I am carrying a bunch of those today in my mind seeking to fill them with a big breakfast. The idea is if my stomach is filled, then my mind gets filled up and the wrinkle smoothens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...