Wednesday, September 3, 2025

Ottawa Downtown

 I went to the gym after work and worked my muscles very hard. When I got home, I had a sub sandwich which tasted amazing, and I died right after for a few hours. 

I woke up a few times, and I went back to my living room couch to sleep. At some point, I was thinking if I had enough sleep while being awake that I could rewire my subconscious or not.

Long story short, it was 11pm when I got off the couch and thought of exercising my freedom. 

I drove downtown on a Wednesday night, which soon became a Thursday night, to take photos. I parked my car in a place where it would be almost impossible to find a parking spot on a weekend and walked through the streets.

Having a camera in hand justifies being alone. It is like having a drink at a party. Or like having a self in the world.

National Gallery of Canada, funny that I was thinking about one of the paintings this morning.

some people walk the pathways and some people think about walking the pathways

Peace memorial 


soldiers on top of the Peace Memorial looking towards the National Gallery of Canada


If the sky had a face, the moon would be one eye

Spider deserves its own photo. It took enough real estate to deserve a photo

walking by, ended up talking to two Saskatchewan fellas about Persian food and Mahsa Amini

Does it have to be a nice and meaningful photo?

red lights hit harder at night

the dude who wanted me to take a photo of him

I wasn't the only one exercising their freedom. Walked into this bar with a metal band playing (it was done immediately as I entered) and lots of people with leather jackets with metal pieces and mohawks 




I found this guy at the peace memorial. He seemed worried that the peace business is not going to be sufficient. He was thinking about what if he focused his mind on semiconductor design and products. Maybe those pay better. People have connected an entire continent with telephone wires in the time he spent on the same idea, but it still is not flying too high. Anyways, I left him by himself to be alone and think about what he thinks about

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...