On the surface, I was your employee
But beneath the surface,
I saw you differently
I saw layers of meaning to make it believable for me
To make myself be able to love you and your goal
What I was, was a legal love seller
Who would convince themselves of offering
What is unsellable
But I got compensated, don't worry
I saw my late grandmother in you
Who I didn't have much time to spend
Although we did spend a lot of time together
But when you left, part of me was gone
It was too quick for me to understand what happened
When somebody takes part of your soul with them
To the other side
You don't have time to react
I needed that scene to be made one more time
So I can close the curtains between us properly
I knew you were always too busy to think of the end of the line
So it motivated me to paint my picture
From the end to the begining
Think of how I was half dead
Thinking about death every day
What is being alive if
all you can think of is how your company
Is a skull shaped out of smoky quartz?
Yes, humans are complex
The plane of existence extends beyond ordinary
And our hands are tied to some extent
But what we can do is we can focus and experience
All that we lost
In a better way
That we can digest it
This time
No comments:
Post a Comment