Sunday, March 30, 2025

Linger

What is needed to be done for the next hundreds of years

What is the price to be paid for strong foundations 

That can withstand what mother nature blows in

Strong columns?

I have seen what happened to the emperors who raised to the power

That they could feel their veins filled with gold

Quiet literally if you know what is it

And their palaces are nothing but ruins

No

I create a new form 

Something flexible, something transformable

I think about the time where the thinkers of the elementary particles

Have seen another way to look at the depths of the matter

And the reality has changed accordingly 

To something so different that I cannot comprehend 

And my foundation shall still support

the weight of existence for a few more hundreds of years

till the time comes

when nothing is the way we understand 

And then the last piece of my work

shall inspire the seedlings of the time

to plan what they need to do




No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...