Thursday, March 6, 2025

Faith

 I'm really scared of the day that I see

Me at the time of testing my faith

Is it me who is supposed to stay strong 

Or is it me who has to take the risk

The voice the need inside me

It is not the wisest to take the risks personally 

It is not the best to do what doesn't seem reasonable 

I'm afraid if I haven't taken the chances

while debating in my mind

To do what is right

Would i know at the moment

will I be guided to do what's right

I think

I am

My I am would put me into the position 

In which I shall be

I know when the moment is right

And my tongue will carry the word

My voice will be confident

In what is the best to say

What I need

Not what I necessarily want

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...