The step of digital and well-defined art.
Then I tried to relax but I felt myself stiffing my neck, pushing my body the the side as if the character of the game would be moved by my actions or the virtual environment in which the character lives is directly affecting my body.
Looking at videos that digested what I needed to study myself and presented in the format that I like: Visual representation of data.
There was a video of an interview with Vangelis. It began with a solid minute of talking about the feelings with people. He decomposed the type of anxiety he was feeling so beautifully and then the video moved to him playing the piano. The heavy touch of his heavy hands on the keys of the piano ever so delicately.
Another video shows his work with a singer of sorts. He was behind the piano and the singer was singing. A song they wrote recently and it contained what I imagined comes with multi-layers of meaning.
The other part of the documentary had the view of epic movies that were scored by him. A scene with a Roman soldier saying a few words to Zeus and running forward with an army behind. It made me think about these stories deeply. The element of gods made these stories transcend up to the day of now. A jewel that can still be worn and trigger the imagination.

No comments:
Post a Comment