Friday, January 17, 2025

Emergence

I have always believed in an underlying pattern governing the universe. It is not only about how the laws of gravity and geometry can tell us where the planets will be. It is deeper and goes into the details and the words that come to our mouths, the sequence of events, chapters of life, etc. It is always at service. Does it contradict free will you may ask?
Yes and no. What I understand is it is a foundation on which a series of outcomes have the option to happen or not. To what extent we disrupt it is to us. It has an organic behaviour and it grows and evolves as we do.
The order.
I love silence. Silence allows for that order to emerge. We want to have certain things but the outcome of it is our pull for getting what we want disrupts the balance of this fabric.
A fool is the one who is played by the fabric without really knowing it. 
The fool plays an important role and acts in mysterious ways that a thinker needs years to figure themselves out. But the problem with the fool is, that its internal value is not guaranteed and its actions are hit or miss without any universal plan. The fool wants certain things and pushes away the unwanted and the more it goes for those things the more it is pulled into being played. The fabric needs individuals to act for it to be able to react. 
It is an invisible storyline that the fool, at the expense of gaining certain comfort or values, takes a step into and it encounters other beings. Wise men, magicians, healers, people who are there to have fun.
And it gets punished and rewarded for the ones with higher stakes. He only imagines what is governing those above. Are they looking at a magic mirror or a scrying crystal ball to know what to do?
As a fool, I know one thing and that is, silence is the best cure for the lack of wisdom.
I hope the ones whom I wish them silence don't think I want their suffocation. I am only hoping for a pattern to emerge. A subtle whisper as the old man said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...