I was born at the day of now
Around 10pm as my flight is
He said we are like eagles in the sky
Calm and composed ready for a dive
And I mentioned it to my dog
36 years of dog years is not a lot
The splash of perfume when the eyes met
The subtle smile of it can go on
Kneeling down to the garbage bin as she was
For the collectors to keep us tidy and nice
The mother who was sitting infront of me
made me think of her, that face, those eyes
Her name still resonates in my head sometimes
But today I felt like her kid needed her more than I
The immigrant who worked for her for this whole time
Showed me the respect I deserved but not through her mouth
Poison was her name, the kind left on the meat when it is outside
I made the best food with my unfrozen meat this week
I wouldn't say it was the most well done
To drink the cup of poison if it is supposed to
be lethal as it should
The food was great, so much protein in it and I
had it with patience and left it when I was done
Poison is ineffective when the meat is seared and I
Have seared the brown of it in my grilling pan
Then I sat outside, after 36 dog years has passed
Looked and saw the people are still around
Girls are still outside
With their curves and cheeks and the red lips as they shine
The grudge is gone baby the grudge is gone
And I have nothing to say but
You made my day and I will be born tonight
No comments:
Post a Comment