Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Spring

Hi

I am starting this year with the purpose of letting go of what is not serving me anymore.
There are many things in life that it is hard to distinguish between what is serving us and what is not. 
The action of going through deciding makes us see the picture more clearly with more data points in mind. 
We play our games for a while, with many wins and losses but in the end, we have certain goals we value and we have work to do.
Making new goals and putting them forward will help to understand our purpose and step into the world instead of devouring thoughts and possibilities which never come true in our minds. 
Therefore I begin this year by re-evaluating my values and the compromises I have to make to make life move more smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...