Friday, September 9, 2022

9/9

 Hi

In the mornings I wake up with the hope that wish I can remember what my dream was. It is usually unsuccessful. Maybe I can write bits and pieces of it but what has been witnessed is a cinematic rendition of a concept and what I remember is parts of it and what I write are letters that cannot justify the meaning to make it able to be experienced for a reader. 

Today in my dream I was watching a movie and when the movie was done, I thought I didn't get what the premise was. I thought it was a bad movie and I talked it out. Somebody else was beside me and said no you didn't get it. At the beginning of the movie what they ate wasn't jelly beans. I re-winded the movie back and watched it again and it all made sense how things were skewed and far from reality. 

So what I want to tell you is I witnessed a form of art that had a twist in it and I didn't understand the twist at the beginning and then I rewatched it to get it.

How do I even put in words how much information is embedded in a dream like this and what if I could bring people back what was there?

I can only wish for getting better at putting my thoughts in words and being able to describe the scenery. Maybe one day I can create a piece of art made out of divine inspiration for my tribe. For the people of my planet. What is earth but us, living by the laws of society and running the software of culture?

How would the creator interfere with what we are doing indirectly other than putting the seed of cultural food in our minds and letting it grow to become what it needs to become? To be a fruitful tree and feed our minds to upgrade the software to a higher version. A version in which suffering is more directed toward living more consciously. To become and understand to be a true image of God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...