Hi
I want to write more about what I feel.
I am tired of analysis.
Analysis is chewing whatever is out there and talking about it. I want to write about meanings that come from inside of me. What I experience and what I feel. One thing I can feel these days is there is a very obvious relation between my physical feelings and mental feelings. It's like they are totally connected. Especially now that I am becoming more on tune and less dissociated from my body. Like I am not a seperate observer looking at my body. I am my body. And my thoughts are the results of me being as this body. My mind and body are connected and what I need to realize is what feelings this entity who I am experiences.
I feel I spent most of my time in a state of observation and disconnection from my true self. Looking at mirror isn't enough, touching my body isn't enough. There is a deeper layer of connection which has to be made to make everything make sense.
I am what I eat and I am my guts. I am what I hold in myself and I am what I think I am. It's all me and it takes a long time to figure that out.
No comments:
Post a Comment