Friday, July 8, 2022

Yourself

 Hi,

Yesterday I was thinking about death and trying to conceptualize what I have now and what will I lose when I die. 

I want to write about one of the first things that popped up in my mind. 

You might have noticed you never see your face. You may see someone else in the mirror who you think is you. It has never been the actual you. What you are is a pair of hands connected to a body and you see the tip of something which turns out to be a nose and things like this. This is who you are and the person in the mirror is the best reflection of you. Very much like the other people in life who are reflections of you to a lesser extent. The difference is the reflection is directly under your control. You can even move the mouth and the body in it by the magic of thinking. 

I was thinking the most important thing I lose when I die is this person. This character was my closest friend all my life. That is what I am going to lose. It came from philosophical thinking at the beginning, before birth, when I chose to be and will be gone when I am done being in my small world. I want to give it all it deserves. It deserves a lot, needs to be trained but it is aiming for the peaks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...