Friday, June 17, 2022

pretend it till you make it

 Hi

It is common to hear motivational quotes or famous sayings which have a kinda of a life advice in them.

Things like fake it till you make it. 

You hear it and you are like: "that's the key to my problem"

or maybe not. You think one of those sentences that people say because it seems cool and has no root in reality. Just something to say.

I don't know what you think but what I think is

My life is not planned. I am pretending to live. I am pretending to think. I say to myself I have to think about something and it thinks. I never do the act of thinking myself. I don't know where does it come from. 

My job in life is to go for what I feel i have to pretend to.

It's not up to me.

What I see is pretending things will just make you pretend better. That is why faking it may make you better. 

The reason I am using pretending instead of faking is just to add a flavor of self-awareness to the story. It's important to know you are not the character you are pretending to be. Pretending and getting good at something can be super addictive. It shouldn't take over your life. 

Pretending means actively dedicating a part of your freedom to a certain act and being able to move out of it at some point. And the reason to move out of a certain act is not to completely forget it, it can be like a reptile shedding a skin, (ouu he is a reptilian) or layers of an onion (no he is just an ogre)

And at the end, finding out the pinnacle of the acts is to be able to have no act and be only an artist waiting for the right observer to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddy

 What’s the water we can’t see? Everything is the way we think of unless it is proven wrong To think of being we think of everything else as...